It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

What position is Rice in midfield? I know youtube vids is shit to go off but, he's not just playing CDM in most these highlights hes popping up on the left and right of midfield. Also alot more goals than I thought he'd scored. Leads most of the West ham attacks as well.

What is he?
Can play 6 or 8 but can drop into defence as I’m sure that’s what Chelsea wanted to do with him. He’s great at driving with the ball upfield.

Maybe he walker stuff is bullshit unless he gets a serious Saudi offer but I can't see that happening. With Gomez seemingly off and Ake/Gvardiol (or another LCB if doesn't go through) to cover the left I wonder if we will buy a RB this summer but more of a understudy/squad player until Walker does go.

Maybe he walker stuff is bullshit unless he gets a serious Saudi offer but I can't see that happening. With Gomez seemingly off and Ake/Gvardiol (or another LCB if doesn't go through) to cover the left I wonder if we will buy a RB this summer but more of a understudy/squad player until Walker does go.
I just don’t get it unless like you said Saudi is there for him. He will definitely add to his trophy cabinet next season for the final year and then go on a free to Sheffield.

Rice is known to publicly admire City players - Silva, Yaya, Aguero, Fernandinho, De Bruyne - so I wonder if he’d want to follow in their footsteps.

I’ll never forget that video of inside his house playing pool, he has about 5/6 City shirts framed on the wall. Amongst other clubs admittedly but there did seem to be more blue ones.

What position is Rice in midfield? I know youtube vids is shit to go off but, he's not just playing CDM in most these highlights hes popping up on the left and right of midfield. Also alot more goals than I thought he'd scored. Leads most of the West ham attacks as well.

What is he?
He's box to box

Makes me piss Bluemoon transfer thread. Now Declan Rice is overrated? Same as Bellingham is? "Overrated" the most used word on here. Rice is one of England's best young players, along with Jude, Saka, Foden etc. The future of the English national side. We should remember where we came from sometimes and be happy we are even being linked with players like Rice.

Instead it's "naaah not good enough for City" or "he's not as good as Rodri" OK, let's make Rodri play another 60 games next season then shall we, with no forward thinking strategy. Rice can cover both Rodri AND Gundogan. 2 players who definitely need a rest now and again, 1 of which could leave this summer. In addition to this, if we did trump Arsenal and end up with Rice, I'd be extremely excited to see what a world class player he'd become under Pep.

Stop being so entitled, arrogant and give your heads a wobble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.