It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It was legit when I said he was a back up to Bellingham.

All I know is Kalvin wants to stay but Moyes has asked to sign him, having tried to before we got him.

Could see a possible £50m plus Phillips or another player.

I would love him, but we all have a personal view of players.

He's at the right age, character and ambition. Humble.

Any idea if he fancies coming?

All I know is Kalvin wants to stay but Moyes has asked to sign him, having tried to before we got him.

Remember Moyes talking about him in January actually.

Another player?

Dong get it myself but I trust these guys to make the right decisions.

Think it would take more than £50m and Phillips. I’m with you though, I’d love him at City.

Can’t see myself, we must have known for a while that Bellingham was off to Real. We could have been making moves then. Instead our name only pops up now when arsenal bid.

Having our name in the mix now suggests it’s more West Ham driving the price up.

talkSport leading with rumors that Saudi Arabia are interested. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

For Walker? That would surprise me. Just my own opinion, I don't think he would go for the money just yet.

Think it would take more than £50m and Phillips. I’m with you though, I’d love him at City.
It’s like Money ball! It’s not about the individual piece but what the jigsaw looks
Like at the end. If they think Phillips is there man then they will do what they have to to get him, if selling to Arsenal means they don’t get there man then what’s the point!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.