It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I advise you go read the Grealish thread, full of posters who questioned it. Just because it has turned out well doesn't mean a whole lot. Grealish could have just as easily not kicked on in this second season and we would look like complete fools for spending that much.

Rice could be in the same boat as Phillips next year.
If my Auntie had balls, she'd be my uncle. Let's agree to disagree and leave it at that mate. I don't do arguing on here. :)

It was legit when I said he was a back up to Bellingham.

All I know is Kalvin wants to stay but Moyes has asked to sign him, having tried to before we got him.

Could see a possible £50m plus Phillips or another player.

I would love him, but we all have a personal view of players.

He's at the right age, character and ambition. Humble.
If we could chop in Phillips it’s an absolute no-brainer.

It was legit when I said he was a back up to Bellingham.

All I know is Kalvin wants to stay but Moyes has asked to sign him, having tried to before we got him.

Could see a possible £50m plus Phillips or another player.

I would love him, but we all have a personal view of players.

He's at the right age, character and ambition. Humble.
I guess if City make a bid then Rice & agent have given City the nod?

No chance City bid knowing he could pick Arsenal ahead of us?

Hopefully you hear Arsenal no longer intrested in Rice?

Rice is known to publicly admire City players - Silva, Yaya, Aguero, Fernandinho, De Bruyne - so I wonder if he’d want to follow in their footsteps.

I’ll never forget that video of inside his house playing pool, he has about 5/6 City shirts framed on the wall. Amongst other clubs admittedly but there did seem to be more blue ones.
I think the West Ham fans would be ok with him moving to us, not sure they’d be happy with him in an Arsenal shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.