It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Big Sam did a podcast with Natalie Pike last week, think Sherwood was the other guest.

Pike asks who will Declan Rice play for next season, Sherwood says Arsenal, Big Sam then out of nowhere says Man City. He always has his ear on the ground for these things. Has lots of contacts in the game.

Could be something in this…

Makes me piss Bluemoon transfer thread. Now Declan Rice is overrated? Same as Bellingham is? "Overrated" the most used word on here. Rice is one of England's best young players, along with Jude, Saka, Foden etc. The future of the English national side. We should remember where we came from sometimes and be happy we are even being linked with players like Rice.

Instead it's "naaah not good enough for City" or "he's not as good as Rodri" OK, let's make Rodri play another 60 games next season then shall we, with no forward thinking strategy. Rice can cover both Rodri AND Gundogan. 2 players who definitely need a rest now and again, 1 of which could leave this summer. In addition to this, if we did trump Arsenal and end up with Rice, I'd be extremely excited to see what a world class player he'd become under Pep.

Stop being so entitled, arrogant and give your heads a wobble.

I have my suspicions that the majority of them being negative to anyone we look signing are none city supporters we know we have a load of them on here!

From Jude to Declan. Now I am truly scared. After winning the TREBLE, I thought we would be strengthening the squad. All I hear is quality players leaving, a lot of our players leaving and likely to be replaced by mediocre players. Who does Rice replace? Bernado/Gundo? The boy is just too overrated, he doesn't have it in his locker to replace Gundo or Bernado. If he is for Philips, then ok. The prospect of having Rice and Philips in the same team scares me.
Made me laugh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.