It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Give them 90m + 10m add-ons. We will win the PL/CL, so they will most certainly get them. We have money to spend. We need to rejuvenate our aging midfield. He would be perfect.

I think the West Ham fans would be ok with him moving to us, not sure they’d be happy with him in an Arsenal shirt.

I think they'd prefer it but they aren't too fussed about him going to Arsenal. That's not a London club they're that bothered about.

Too much chopping and changing going on. We've just won the Treble, we should be doing all we can to keep most of this group together.
The vast majority of the group are staying together so I don't see it as chopping and changing. Was it chopping and changing when we got rid of Jesus, sterling, zinchenko, fernandinho, cancelo in the past year? Or did it liven up the squad?

Laporte was always leaving, Mahrez is seeing less games. Walker would be a surprise for sure.

Bernardo and Gundo could yet stay.

I expect some top class reinforcements for another tilt. Some might see this season as the peak of their journey, new blood will want to make that journey themselves.

Rice for Philips leaves us perfectly balanced in the FFS department.

However if FFS Mahrez goes too we'll need someone else on the right to make us FFS-FANS look stupid when they turn out to not be shit.

FFS.

Seriously, Declan Rice!?
From Jude to Declan. Now I am truly scared. After winning the TREBLE, I thought we would be strengthening the squad. All I hear is quality players leaving, a lot of our players leaving and likely to be replaced by mediocre players. Who does Rice replace? Bernado/Gundo? The boy is just too overrated, he doesn't have it in his locker to replace Gundo or Bernado. If he is for Philips, then ok. The prospect of having Rice and Philips in the same team scares me.

From Jude to Declan. Now I am truly scared. After winning the TREBLE, I thought we would be strengthening the squad. All I hear is quality players leaving, a lot of our players leaving and likely to be replaced by mediocre players. Who does Rice replace? Bernado/Gundo? The boy is just too overrated, he doesn't have it in his locker to replace Gundo or Bernado. If he is for Philips, then ok. The prospect of having Rice and Philips in the same team scares me.
I reckon we won the treble due to the people in charge knowing what we need and who is "mediocre" and who isn't, but alas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.