It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Id be very surprised if Kyle leaves for Bayern, absolute mismatch in culture and language for a Sheffield lad, can see him doing one more year and then joining another english club.

I’ve been waiting for rumours KDB wants away now he’s won a treble… I think it’s unlikely but I wouldn’t of been surprised, I can see a lot of them (older players) thinking about bowing out at the top.

Hear he may be coming to Manchester but not to us

Yeah I saw that yesterday. £30-40m would supposedly be the fee.

Six months younger than Foden, European experience, insanely quick, dribbles like SWP, seems a good lad and spent nearly a decade in our academy. Wouldn't get in the way of Rico's development either because of their contrasting styles.

Fair to say I wouldn't be happy if he went to united. Maybe I'm spoilt but he ticks every box.

I’ve been waiting for rumours KDB wants away now he’s won a treble… I think it’s unlikely but I wouldn’t of been surprised, I can see a lot of them (older players) thinking about bowing out at the top.

We can win the CL next season too. Too early for Kev to leave. He has unfinished business in CL finals...

IMO both yes and no . . Though 99% yes.
I agree with everything you say except the suggestion that Stones & Akanji can do what Walker can do.

Yes, Pep has played both Stones and Akanji at RB but never to do the job that Walker did. They’re both better than Walker at stepping into midfield in possession phases, and they’ve been played at RB - not ‘over Walker’ as such but when that has been tactically appropriate to employ their particular talents. Fact is that neither of them can ever do what Walker does because they’ll never have his speed. When a fast as fuck RB has been required Pep has never looked beyond Walker.
My concern in this is that Walkers blistering pace has regularly nullified the threat posed by very fast left wingers, wingers fast enough to leave Stones and Akanji in their dust trail.
If Walker does go then, while Stones et al can fill his spot by playing as excellent RB’s with ability to transition into midfield roles with panache, I hope we get a blisteringly fast replacement in asap because IMO there’ll be times that we need one.
Apparently, we have been scouting this lad several times recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.