It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Not many top top world class players about these days eh?

I struggle to see who could replace Gundogan & Bernardo.

Imagine losing

Bernardo
Gundogan
Mahrez
Walker
Laporte
Cancelo
Palmer

From an already small group lol this summer could be mental.
4 of those would be fairly easy to replace, Gundogan a little harder, Bernardo I think Foden will replace.. Walker maybe difficult but then we might not replace like with like there.I have no concerns, may take take a while to settle the new players but I’m relaxed with that.

4 of those would be fairly easy to replace, Gundogan a little harder, Bernardo I think Foden will replace.. Walker maybe difficult but then we might not replace like with like there.I have no concerns, may take take a while to settle the new players but I’m relaxed with that.
It's all fun I love a new signing or 2, 3, 4, 5 ha

No way all that talent can be replaced in one or two transfer windows. It would be a transition phase.

Really wierd as listening to Walker's last few interviews i felt there was something maybe not right and did not feel right. Hard to explain. But i felt summat underlining. Maybe its just a case of he has done as much as he can here and needs a new challenge. If he goes then good luck to him. He has given us everything

The huge budget that ducker mentioned makes even more sence now..

get it all done before we hit the 70 percent rule.

We can do it in one window, I expect we will. Whether it all gels quick enough is another matter.
Well, the "gel" phase and periods of observation are as important as the names of the recruitments.

Edit: I don't believe that the names out there are as good as what we are losing anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.