It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Really wierd as listening to Walker's last few interviews i felt there was something maybe not right and did not feel right. Hard to explain. But i felt summat underlining. Maybe its just a case of he has done as much as he can here and needs a new challenge. If he goes then good luck to him. He has given us everything
I remember rumours of him and Foden (mostly him) having a bit of an issue when they wern't playing after the world cup. Then the whole club thing happened as well.

As they were last season with a big change in style. Went just fine.
Bernardo, Mahrez, Cancelo took each at least one year to adapt to the system.

I don't believe that the names out there are as good as what we are losing anyway.

Sign replacement before selling Walker. We should not repeat Cucurella and Zinchenko situation.
Yeah we really fucked that up didn't we.

Ake was utterly awful and we played SO often with a conventional left back. We could have maybe even won a trophy if we had a player to play in our false left back position. Cucurella was amazing for Chelsea and zinchenko's team talks dragged arsenal to glory.

I'm being sarcastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.