It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Casemiro, FDJ and Fernandes would be a very good midfield.

Can't see how a Bernardo/Barca deal transpires now, and limits Laporte's options
I don’t understand why we shouldn’t get the players in and then look to offload Bernardo and Laporte ect. Why do we have to sell first to bring in players we should go out there and be the first in line to get players because surely if we are against united for De jong then surely we are a better project for him than united

I don’t understand why we shouldn’t get the players in and then look to offload Bernardo and Laporte ect. Why do we have to sell first to bring in players we should go out there and be the first in line to get players because surely if we are against united for De jong then surely we are a better project for him than united
I think the club will go into this summer with a very clear vision of what they are doing. Bernardo, Laporte and Gundo will all (i think) be very clear on what they want and the club aren't going to fuck about. The club will already have a good understanding of who's leaving and will be working hard to bring in the players we need like Bellingham / FDJ / Gvardiol etc. No will he wont he summer with Laporte and Bernie, its balls deep, spend big and two fingers up to the PL.

Because if we can’t get rid of them Pep won’t want them around!

Barca finally fucked! We should pounce on them asap rinse them! They want Bernardo and Laporte then we should take Frenkie and Balde off them!

I feel City will want hard cash for Laporte and Silva so it looks better in the books! Unless we say here is 80m for FDJ then Barcelona pay us 50m for silva

Because if we can’t get rid of them Pep won’t want them around!
So we should miss out on our first targets because we can’t get rid of players when we made the same mistake with zinchenko and didn’t bring in a replacement

Last edited:
So we should miss out on our fist targets because we can’t get rid of players when we made the same mistake with zinchenko and didn’t bring in a replacement

We will get our targets I believe people can look at everything negatively if they want I back my club in how they run it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.