It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We have buy back clause? The athletic did a feature on him this week. How Pep
Fell in love with his talent and convinced him to come to the CFA.

Arsenal squad age is very young maybe that why he want Gundo.

There will defo be a plan in place mate, no way Khaldoon throws Pep under the bus and maybe its actually Pep who wants these guys gone with a new plan in place with new signings he feels can push the club on even further?
Not sure Pep will want players "gone" (except Cancello) - Im sure he will have a plan to rebuild the team with the players that will leave as part of the natural cycle and Im sure he would have been aware of that pre treble.

He is the outstanding academy talent, IMO. He plays anywhere from central midfield to centre forward, including out wide. He is technically gifted on the ball and also has the vision to see and deliver things others cannot. He reminds me most of the two Silvas combined.
Thats some fucking player!!!!!

Pep doesn’t want that explosive winger. What options are there?

Kulusevski was the one I thought off
As right wingers I’d say Olise, Cherki or Arda Guler. Don’t think there’s any right wingers on the market at the moment that would be an immediate starter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.