It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I like Arteta and everything but get out of City’s shadow mainly Pep. This is becoming to much everyone is trying to take something from us even coaches are not safe no more.
Yes Arsenal are blatantly trying to copy City although they seem to be a few seasons too late with they type of tactics they are copying. If Pep does leave though in a few years time my first choice would be Arteta. I would love to see the Tarquins heads explode when we take him back.

I think with KDB's injury we may see Alvarez getting a lot of minutes in his position in the early part of the season.
Agreed i think Pep may try it...but long term Alvarez is a striker or at least attacking wide player.....he will never be that creative force that KDB is.....so long term we need an option in there to replace KDB

Thats some fucking player!!!!!
He is. Does the most damage in CM/AM.

Very definition of pausa.

I don’t rate him as highly on the wing but I’d assume his game will be elevated training with the first team lads and Pep.

Love this type of player....small diiminuitive, low centre of gravity and looks like the ball is glued to their foot (messi being the prototype) ......

Hopefully he can make the next step ala Foden and Rico
Only just found out he's Norwegian.

Love this type of player....small diiminuitive, low centre of gravity and looks like the ball is glued to their foot (messi being the prototype) ......

Hopefully he can make the next step ala Foden and Rico
Dribbles past players for fun.

I don't usually pay attention to video clips, but this is different.

He's got extraordinary timing of when to release the pass and the right weight on it. It's very de Bruyne-like as well as having some amazing balance. I just wish he had a right foot!

I'm not arsed about the dribbling as that would be coached out of him, but the instinctive need to be a team player seems to be paramount.

That's what exciting for me.

I like Arteta and everything but get out of City’s shadow mainly Pep. This is becoming to much everyone is trying to take something from us even coaches are not safe no more.
Thing is he can't - he is trying to become City-lite, but Pep is unique and a genius. How many coaches have left Pep's management team and become successful? VK player for 3 years? Xavi player for 5 years? who else has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.