It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Played well against us in the CL, but not sure if he’s what we need. We need a RW, not a LW, and if he was kicked out for attitude reasons I doubt Pep would have him back
Sane in his peak was immense, however, he is not quite the same player as he was when he was at City imo. We are well stocked for the LW position, albeit I am sure I have read that we have been monitoring Gnonto at Leeds.

Last edited:
Feel like if some of the outgoings and the rumoured incomings are true we are going to be mighty narrow next season, Mahrez, Walker, Gomez all potentially going, Cancelo gone, Foden moving central... We've seen what a slog games can be if we can't get balls through the middle to Haaland, don't see why we lose all width as well as it makes us very one dimensional imo
Surely losing the width as they want to go. I'm sure width will be addressed with new signings.

First impressions, and doubt it happens but I’d be really disappointed getting Sane back. Wasn’t first choice a lot of the time when he was a better player. Regressed at Bayern, why on earth would City want him back.

Makes sense Bayern want him gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.