It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Just my feeling Rammy..thats all..if bollocks, feel free to say so !!! But saying "Really?" does not add to the discussion !!!
Just think it’s a bit early to be being negative.

As always our main issue is the outgoings, we don’t know who we’ve got to replace as of yet.

Gvardiol and Kovacic will be awesome additions, imo, and they are the 2 who appear to be coming in regardless, the rest is just chatter until we see a few decisions being made.

Reactions: OB1
I really don’t get that though as he will never ever be first choice at City, he will only be a squad player and rotation for Rodders.

He would start every week at Newcastle and be playing in the Champs League, he’d be mad to not be keen.

Seems sitting on the bench picking up the trophies and getting pissed end of the season he is up for and worth sticking around!

Sane in his peak was immense, however, he is not quite the same player as he was when he was at City imo. We are well stocked for the LW position, albeit I am sure I have read that we have been monitoring Gnonto at Leeds.
No guarantee that he will perform anywhere near the same levels during his first stint here either. I think a few posters are being nostalgic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.