It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Sane and Kovacic to replace Bernardo would be phenomenal business.

We need to refresh slightly too. Arsenal bringing in Havertz, Rice and Lavia are great moves. Chelsea moving well in the market. United will refresh and so will Liverpool.

As much as I don’t want to lose either Bernardo or Gundo, one has to go to refresh things I feel.

Hopefully Phillips, Guardiola, Kovacic and someone like Sane would inject a fresh burst of hunger into the side after their incredible achievements and continue the natural transition.

Just think it’s a bit early to be being negative.

As always our main issue is the outgoings, we don’t know who we’ve got to replace as of yet.

Gvardiol and Kovacic will be awesome additions, imo, and they are the 2 who appear to be coming in regardless, the rest is just chatter until we see a few decisions being made.
just coming down from the treble !!!..I think it is the talk of Kyle Gundog Bernardo all going,find it a bit sad...thanks for the chat.

First impressions, and doubt it happens but I’d be really disappointed getting Sane back. Wasn’t first choice a lot of the time when he was a better player. Regressed at Bayern, why on earth would City want him back.

Makes sense Bayern want him gone.
I tend to agree. I feel like the time apart has greatly skewed the perception of Sane's days as a blue. There were games where he looked like one of us blue moon posters on the pitch.

I can see why Sané would want to come and I admit I'd be very happy if he did, but it doesn't sound like the sort of thing we'd do. I think we'll pass.

He'd also need to have grown quite a bit as a person to have the humility to come back and accept he won't be starting unless he earns it.

If Walker has his heart set on Bayern - which we don't really have any evidence other than rumours for - he could be a makeweight.

I can see why Sané would want to come and I admit I'd be very happy if he did, but it doesn't sound like the sort of thing we'd do. I think we'll pass.

He'd also need to have grown quite a bit as a person to have the humility to come back and accept he won't be starting unless he earns it.

If Walker has his heart set on Bayern - which we don't really have any evidence other than rumours for - he could be a makeweight.
Totally agree, I can't see him being high up on the list of priorities, but I would still welcome him back

If we sign Rice and sell Walker, does that mean Pep has officially decided that full-backs aren't the way forward? Lewis could be permanently moved into midfield because he's still so young but I think a permanent switch could be huge for football as a sport. If Pep plays a full season with no full-backs, in ten years you can bet every top team will be doing it.

Sané is like dzeko in that every passing year he seems to get better in fans eyes. I remember Sané being very hit and miss who had a questionable attitude.

Would rather he didn’t come back personally, don’t think he fits the profile of winger we are after either imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.