It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We've rarely missed out on targets and when we have its not been that much of a negative. The club have got it right on transfers more often than not so lets back them to do it again

Alexis Sanches, Hazard, Fred, Jorginho, Mbappe, Frenkie and even Pellistri

I don’t understand why we shouldn’t get the players in and then look to offload Bernardo and Laporte ect. Why do we have to sell first to bring in players we should go out there and be the first in line to get players because surely if we are against united for De jong then surely we are a better project for him than united

I agree - frustrated me last summer. Can't see why it's an issue for us, considering we always have a tiny squad.

I don’t understand why we shouldn’t get the players in and then look to offload Bernardo and Laporte ect. Why do we have to sell first to bring in players we should go out there and be the first in line to get players because surely if we are against united for De jong then surely we are a better project for him than united

Realistically the 2 things can happen at the same time. You can do all the prep for selling/buying 2 players simulataneously.

Rather the huge money for De Jong may aswell just go for Kovacic. Very similar players(ball carrying box to boxers) with same weakness of low goal/assist output.
Both brilliant dribblers, both can metronome pass, both work hard defensively too. Literally can't separate them other than age.

Rather the huge money for De Jong may aswell just go for Kovacic. Very similar players(ball carrying box to boxers) with same weakness of low goal/assist output.
Both brilliant dribblers, both can metronome pass, both work hard defensively too. Literally can't separate them other than age.
And injury record!

And injury record!

Fair, though Frenkie is suceptible to little niggles now and then too.
Last 2 and a half seasons Kovacic missed 24 games(5 separate injuries), Frenkie missed 14(5 separate injuries)
It's a small amount but they can start to build up and become more frequent as he gets older. Say opposed to Rodri who has had one injury in his entire career(back in 19/20)

Kovacic also has 4 and a half years experience in our league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.