It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If we do sign Bellingham FDJ & Garvidol for the £300m that Tolmie quoted with out any out goings, then in my opinion the only player that it would really hurt is Laporte. Pep has fitted Bernie in at false leftback & isn't Gundogans contract up at the end of the season.

I fear city will still not deal with Barca for Frenkie.

I don’t understand why we shouldn’t get the players in and then look to offload Bernardo and Laporte ect. Why do we have to sell first to bring in players we should go out there and be the first in line to get players because surely if we are against united for De jong then surely we are a better project for him than united

I think this summer is different in that in the past we have not really wanted to get rid of players and players that have been looking to move have maybe not be sure where they want to go. This summer assuming Gundogan does not sign an extension then he is going. Cancelo is on loan so half out the door. Bernardo and Laporte might be harder in terms of getting the value we want but again I think they want to go and know where so we can get players in and out much more quickly

Alexis Sanches, Hazard, Fred, Jorginho, Mbappe, Frenkie and even Pellistri
You've named 7 there and at least 4 of them the club chose not to meat the valuation placed on them. Its rare that we go balls deep for a player and get knocked back. I don't mean that arrogantly I just mean it as in the club know almost for certain that they've got the player on side before we fuck about going down the official bid route.

Alexis Sanches, Hazard, Fred, Jorginho, Mbappe, Frenkie and even Pellistri
The first two happened when we had just won our first league title (and major trophy) since 1968 and 1976 and with us missing out on Alexis Sanchez the first time around we just signed Aguero instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.