It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He knows what he left behind at City, and so he may have a different appreciation now of what it means to play for City and how good he had it first time around.

Thought he played very well against us last season, particularly in the first leg.

I also seem to remember that he visited the CFA for a social call when he was in Manchester last year, so it would appear that he still has some affection for us.
He posted congrats soon after we won last Saturday.

Not good enough for Bayern then we say No simples unless we are letting Mahrez, Palmer go without anyone coming in

Don't see Leroy EVER running back & making a great goal scoring tackle
Phil, Jack, Berny if he stays & Alvarez will always get my shout before Leroy
You mean saving and I’m pretty sure I have seen Sane do that. It’s certainly a myth that he never tracked back.

No idea, but him and Pep have buried whatever issues they previously may have had.

Leroy would have to take a pay cut to come back here.
The big question is the fee
They won’t want to look like they lost out paying a fortune for him then selling for a small fee
They want walker and cancelo, but I’d say 20 for walker and 50 for cancelo makes them a good 30 mil short

Not that I think it would happen, but I would love to have an option like Sané left wing, with Jack as 8. Those 2 on the left side would offer different threats for a defence to deal with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.