It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

So why are Bayern looking to off load?
I’ve just said this to a mate, it’s easy to let sentiment interfere but we are a different club these days. If they are paying us for Walker and throwing Sané in as a sweetener then fine, but a straight swap or us handing over money doesn’t make sense to me.

Makes me so sad. Impossible to replace

Yeah he's going. Out of all the journalists why did it have to be him, he's like Bayerns Berger, he gets briefed by Bayern. So thats come directly from Bayern.

Phillips is being blinded by the previous examples of City players that had slow first seasons to then become integral. It’s like he just assumes he’s going to suddenly play more, when he hasn’t even been trusted to play at all in contrast to all the others, who were. But ultimately it’s our own fault. He has a contract with us, so if he doesn’t want to go, we can’t make him. Handicaps us though to have a player we don’t have any intention of playing.
Agree with some being ‘blinded by previous examples’, especially as Phillips has played far less (even when fit) than others who struggled year one.
If it continues not to work out it will handicap us but the hope is he improves and gets more time and Pep has the intention to play him. None of us know what will happen next season but it would be sad to write him off completely although it is a concern.

Just reading a few pages back. Beyond scary Sané that was City doesn’t exist anymore.

As I type, I’m smiling at the thought that he’d really return. What a career he could’ve had, had he stayed.

Nonetheless, the only person I have faith that can help him is Pep.

However, I’d be very surprised if this move happened.

To be honest, it amazed me our players got through last season, with a World Cup in the middle. I don't think KDB has had a proper holiday for about 3 years.

It's going to take some managing, next season, with lots of lads going and new faces coming in. Pep has worked miracles in 2022/23, but the players are only flesh and blood.
Screenshot_2023-06-18-17-08-38-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.