It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Not if Pep thinks Rice is better for the team it isn’t. I want the best players for the team if they are affordable then get them.
If Pep wanted Barella, then he’s the player we’d go for.
Hopefully Pep has learnt his lesson from last summer about English midfielders

City won't divulge their kitty to anyone, certainly not the media.

Educated guess, based on the £100m surplus we had last summer.

The additional prize money...

*Prices being quoted for outgoings...

Bernie £75m
Walker £30m
Laporte £50m
Porro sell on £10m
Lavia sell on £10m
Cancelo £60m
Phillips £45m
Delap
Doyle
Breckin
Other kids -£30m
Wow, £30 mill for Walker? With a year left and 33, don’t want him to go but for £30 mill that would be amazing!

(Obviously understand these aren’t exact prices but wasn’t thinking that much myself).

He made a personal choice. Thought it was quite pertinent he went on record to say he had respect for the other clubs in for him (remember some of the reports about City)

He also gave us a yes, but City always felt Madrid was his first choice and his comments about being in Zidane's box last year at the Champs League final shows you how long he has been courted.

City won't lose too much sleep and neither should we.
Thanks Tolms, much appreciated as always.

No idea, but him and Pep have buried whatever issues they previously may have had.

Leroy would have to take a pay cut to come back here.

Oh (yes!) please. Can play both wings, centrally and would be working overtime to make up for lost time with Pep. Still one of the most electric players I’ve watched in recent times.

I can bet (/guarantee) his girlfriend is in his ear telling him to come back.

Hope it’s serious. And not you, TH, spreading misinformation again to sniff out a mole like last Summer!! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.