It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think it's more a case of if Barella is being touted for roughly £50mil going for Rice at over £100mil is a really bizarre move.
Rice has 200 premier league appearances. If we do lose Gundogan and Bernardo then that's a lot of experience walking out the door so would make sense to go with someone with a lot of prem experience as opposed to not. Especially playing in such an important position.

Seen a few saying Foden in the middle next season, that will firstly depend on the squad need out wide and who we sign, especially in the centre where there will likely be a lot of competition.

Rice has 200 premier league appearances. If we do lose Gundogan and Bernardo then that's a lot of experience walking out the door so would make sense to go with someone with a lot of prem experience as opposed to not. Especially playing in such an important position.
So do Schlupp and Doucoure. Doesn't mean we should be chucking money at them either

So why are Bayern looking to off load?

Same reason Dortmund wanted to offload Akanji last summer?

Not sure, but certain players don't always work at certain clubs. All I'm saying is, that if what Tolm says that Sane and Guardiola have sorted their differences, and Sane is raring to go - he'd be a no brainer. Gives us a totally different option and terrifies opposing defenders.

You mean saving and I’m pretty sure I have seen Sane do that. It’s certainly a myth that he never tracked back.
Wouldn't get in the team simple
City won't divulge their kitty to anyone, certainly not the media.

Educated guess, based on the £100m surplus we had last summer.

The additional prize money...

*Prices being quoted for outgoings...

Bernie £75m
Walker £30m
Laporte £50m
Porro sell on £10m
Lavia sell on £10m
Cancelo £60m
Phillips £45m
Delap
Doyle
Breckin
Other kids -£30m
Mahrez 40m

Arsenal fans are relentless, just wanted to check if Ex has said anything via West ham Central about Rice, and the owner of that account is fighting multiple arsenal accounts in those comments, so arrogant the Arsenal fans. They are adamant he's already an Arsenal player.

They were adamant they’d win the league after about 15 games as well the shit cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.