It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I really don't understand why we're moving on Laporte just to spend 80+ million on Gvaridol.

Something surely happened between him and Pep to fracture their relationship beyond repair IMO. I understand he wants to play more but how is Gvaridol coming in as his replacement going to find significantly more minutes available for himself?

I know there is all this talk of Gvardiol but does it not all depend on what happens with Laporte? Who can pay what we want

I know it’s unlikely but it’s be nice to get as much business possible done early if we are talking the kind of outgoings and incomings on this thread.
Could do without going into the first month of the season with an uncertain squad. Be nice to come out of the traps firing because we are a big fucking scalp for everyone next year. Going to be our toughest yet I reckon.

I really don't understand why we're moving on Laporte just to spend 80+ million on Gvaridol.

Something surely happened between him and Pep to fracture their relationship beyond repair IMO. I understand he wants to play more but how is Gvaridol coming in as his replacement going to find significantly more minutes available for himself?
I think I look at it a bit differently gvardiol is 21 he's got the potential of becoming the best in the world.

Ake/stones/akanji are all 28/29 ish.... This guy's on the market now. Laportes gone. It's a chance to lower the age in that back line with potentially the world's best in a few years time. He can play left back, centre back and the new system role in my opinion if for example stones is injured.

Ake and stones are susceptible to at least one injury a season. Having him and Dias in the centre sets us up for next 7-10 years.

Also get him in now before the new 70percent rule is in where we are more limited in what you can spend and which will hit around the time of the 3 mentioned above will all need replacing.

I don't reckon laporte will stay his recent comments that " he hopes gundogan stays next season" make me think he could be staying.Otherwise why say that.?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.