It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Erm, no? Not quite sure what you mean by that to be honest mate
People keep posting stuff from twitter and I don't see what I'm supposed to be looking at.
Somebody told me the other day that I needed to open it up on twitter to see.
I was assuming by your post that somebody on there was saying that we should be walking away from Gvardiol.

People keep posting stuff from twitter and I don't see what I'm supposed to be looking at.
Somebody told me the other day that I needed to open it up on twitter to see.
I was assuming by your post that somebody on there was saying that we should be walking away from Gvardiol.
Ah ok, got you. The tweet talks about the Hojlund fee, but Hojlund isn't close to being regarded as the one of best young players in the world in his position. Gvardiol is, so the record fee Leipzig are demanding does not justify our walking away from the deal.

Ah ok, got you. The tweet talks about the Hojlund fee, but Hojlund isn't close to being regarded as the one of best young players in the world in his position. Gvardiol is, so the record fee Leipzig are demanding does not justify our walking away from the deal.
I have to agree with the last line. Never heard of the clown the scum are signing though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.