It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Aren't they losing at least 4 players on free transfers in the summer, although Ox & Keita have hardly played they'll need more than Jude. With FSG comments about spending they'll probably just offer Milner a new contract.

Coutinho money ;)

There's this myth that Liverpool don't spend big money, but they spent £40m on Gapko in January, £85m on Nunez last summer, Luiz for £50m the January before.

As you say, they have the money, it's whether they want to make a single statement signing and just sign Bellingham, and hope to get away with not fixing other positions for another 12 months.

It's a risk, but might be okay with that to keep Klopp happy. It's really only the midfield they need to replenish with Fabinho, Henderson and Milner on their last legs.

Declan Rice reps have sounded us out.

Bellingham still our priority.

If he’s our priority then we shouldn’t shit the bed if rags or scousers throw more money at Dortmund, or wages at Bellingham. If he is who the club has identified as our number one target we should not be letting our rivals get who we want. We’ve already been reeled in to some extent and ended up in a tough race with Arsenal instead of pissing on everyone like in the Centurions season. We need to get back to Centurions level and not let more of our rivals catch us up.

Last edited:
Completely true I just thought we had the best chance because Liverpool weren’t going to get top 4 and spurs have gone and given them a chance. I still believe we have the best tools to win him and dortmund over.
We talking to dortmund about a deal everything done on jude side he said yes then after we done with dortmund sign the paperwork

Not sure the last one is. We are still in the box seat for the other three.
Wonder if they can only go for a left back and go for a winger next season or the other way round as gvaridol can play there plus ake have seen the winger links die down a bit as don’t think we will go for Leao. Thought chilwell is top target but that dortmund left back is on a free in the summer.

Hanging for what? They either have the money or they don't mate.

Down to the last £100m of the Coutinho fund.

Let me tell you this. His dad knows exactly what they are worth and love a pound note as much as the next person.

He wants £350,000-per-week, wherever he goes.

Liverpool clearly don't have the transfer funds either, as they are offering Keita in exchange.

For £350,000-per-week, Pep should convince Frenkie to join him.

Hanging for what? They either have the money or they don't mate.

Down to the last £100m of the Coutinho fund.

Let me tell you this. His dad knows exactly what they are worth and love a pound note as much as the next person.

He wants £350,000-per-week, wherever he goes.

Liverpool clearly don't have the transfer funds either, as they are offering Keita in exchange.
Certainly not for me at £350000 a week. But it's not my money so hey ho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.