It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I agree with everyone about Rodri lol, just pointing to where the both Jude and Rice stuff came from

I feel that we will pay whatever it takes to get Bellingham anyway, none of this walking away if Dortmund take the piss (Kane, Sanchez, Maguire etc etc) for two reasons:

1. Getting a quality player at 19 with his peak years away as it is and,
2. Keeping Haaland, our marquee and the future (if not already) face of the club here by bringing his best mate

Double-edged sword

The Atheltic podcast had a quote where “if the rumors Rodri wants to go back to Spain are true, then they may look to get both Jude and Declan” which I haven’t seen rumors about that but who knows

Hasn't Rodri just signed a new deal and also said in a recent interview that he made the best decision of his life by coming here? He's central to everything we do now and aim to do in the future - he'll be captain in no time too.

No chance he goes.

I believe City have won Bellingham's signature.

Happy to stand by the information, the kid wants it sorting now.
Feel like this is solid confirmation to something TH has told has been coming for a while :) can’t wait. A brilliant player and pissboiling the dippers all in one transfer, I don’t care about the fee at that point! Can’t wait for his first interview and him to say ‘this is the club I wanted to be at, as soon as I heard there was interest, I wanted to be here’ just to twist the knife to the dippers a bit more!! :)

Shouldn't be hard to negotiate with dortmund city want jude jude wants city no point negotiating with any other club at he's made it clear who he wants to join. Time for txixi to do what he does best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.