It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Jan saying there’s big news coming out in Germany in the next couple days

The dude knows fuck all - he had an ‘in’ with the Haalands who used him for their ends…

He’s literally gambling on the widely reported idea that Dortmund wanted his answer by mid April so they could tie uk replacements.

I think it will be Friday when we will hear something if Tolmies right and jude wants this sorted. Friday is normally when the big Dortmund briefs /deals come out. Normally with Patrick Berger

I'm guessing hes been told by Haalands camp about Bellingham.

I don't know about this Fjortoft geezer, he always seems to follow up what tolm says with something like this.

Uncanny. It's almost like he sits on bluemoon waiting for tolm to post.

He was all over the shop with Erling last year, nothing he said stuck, unless he posted something ITK and the world missed it.

I don't know about this Fjortoft geezer, he always seems to follow up what tolm says with something like this.

Uncanny. It's almost like he sits on bluemoon waiting for tolm to post.

He was all over the shop with Erling last year, nothing he said stuck, unless he posted something ITK and the world missed it.
To be fair he contridicted tolm with Haaland - said it wasn’t agreed when tolm did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.