It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

None of this makes much sense to me. City supposedly pulling out because Real and player have agreed some terms, even though Real apparently will be offering 50 million less than Dortmund want?

Even if that was true, City wouldn't be walking away. Surely we would be leaving a bigger offer to Dortmund to at least make Real pay more, or to make them keep Bellingham for another year and then sell for 50 million less next year if they want to.
How did the F De Jong signing play out, we never really heard if they were in or out of the race. We definitely were in but it just played out as Barca was his choice in the end as they offered more money (so we were lead to believe). I’m not convinced we are out of this one just yet

Maybe Brighton would want Phillips but there is still the rumours of West Ham and Villa wanting him? Again though, can we have Rodri and Caicedo in the same squad?
nah why would brighton want phillips when they could get a peruvian wonderkid for £4m and sell him next summer ten fold

The same Spanish papers that claim it's close now are the ones that claimed Real had "cooled" their interest a few weeks ago so unless it was a sudden change of heart, struggling to see how they can hold that much weight.
Totally forgot about the "Real cool interest in Bellingham" stories 2-3 weeks ago, which came 3 days before the Scousers pulled out.

This is the reason I take all transfer speculation with a pinch of salt until I see the player stood beside Txiki, dangling a City Shirt...

The only people who'll ever truly know are those directly involved. This also doesn't take into account that situations can change very quickly.

Yup, ole Dribs prefers to sit on the sidelines with a bucket of popcorn, watching the fun & games from a safe distance... :-)

Only thing that gets me is how short the odds now are. Madrid are known for shit stirring through Marca they have been doing out for years. Maybe its the info age we live in that everyone has jumped on it, maybe its true. Jude would be stupid to at least not take 1 meeting with them, I just wonder with this all mixed together and our respectful quiet nature about the transfer has caused this. I hope he ends up here, but we've been here before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.