It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I hear all that,but that was 6 years ago.....when he was playing as a winger.

He was brought here as a left back and unfortunately he isnt the answer to our needs there.
His attitude may be spot on,and i know its hard to find players that are comfortable playing second fiddle,but im sure we could find someone who is more useful in the role he was earmarked for.

Life at City from Bernardo's perspective... He says players need up to two seasons to get Guardiola's methods & requirements, & until you get it you don't play. \0/

Screenshot_20230517-174315_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230517-174253_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230517-174236_Chrome.jpg

https://onefootball.com/en/news/ber...a-has-changed-the-way-i-see-the-game-37499345

let-freedom-ring-bell.gif

I hear all that,but that was 6 years ago.....when he was playing as a winger.

He was brought here as a left back and unfortunately he isnt the answer to our needs there.
His attitude may be spot on,and i know its hard to find players that are comfortable playing second fiddle,but im sure we could find someone who is more useful in the role he was earmarked for.
A couple of recent cameos have shown a very different and talented player, defiantly one that could come up and surprise us all.

FDJ is the player we need and perfect for us. If Bernado and Gundo leave and Phillips goes as well. I would go for FDJ Bellingham and Rice. Even if it cost £300mill it’s doable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.