It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Losing Gundo, Bernie and Laporte in a single summer seems likely and its going to hurt, but I think we have to respect the wishes of these players

We've got 7 years out of Gundo, 6 from Bernie and Laporte and they potentially leave having won everything they could with our first champions league

It'll be tough and hard to replace, but I think the fact you look at our bench and see Foden, Alvarez, Mahrez and Ake on there and you can see that we have players of similar quality that could take their spots without even buying anyone (which we 100% will, just highlighting that we have ready made replacements for those leaving)

I'm hoping at least one of Bernie or Gundogan stay, think Laporte leaving makes sense for all parties atm

Fuck me how do you replace gundo and Bernardo- you can’t tell me there is anyone on the market close to the level they have consistently played at for multiple years. Honestly I get new players are shiny and exciting but offer these two everything to stay

With what Pep has done to Akanji. I don't care who comes into that midfield. If Pep sees something in Rice bring him in. Peps a genius same with if he wants Kovacic bring him in.

After what Peps done with Akanji, I'd love to see what he does with Kovacic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.