It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I know he had poor stats, I remember that
being quoted when we we’re linked with him… but assists are only assists if they’re finished off, and we may have better players to do that than Brighton had. He got in good positions and there’s a reason we were willing to pay up to £50m for him 9months ago. I just think there’s a good player there and all I said, was I wouldn’t be against it. Given Chelsea’s position we may get him for circa £40m and we we’re certainly willing to pay that less than a year ago.

Are you saying we bid £50m? Or even £40m?

All this Paris is a shithole or not chat is very dull, and completely irrelevant. If he wants to go and we get an offer that meets our valuation then fine. I hope we can keep him but will not begrudge his move. We've let plenty of great players go and managed just fine. It's not like Ian Dowie leaving Palace to go closer to family then taking the Charlton job so it's irrelevant really where he ends up, as long as it isn't another English club!

Paris is a shithole though.
I work in Paris (17éme) and live just north of there in leafy Val d'Oise, and have to admit that Paris is a shit-hole.

But, a lot like Newton Heath or Wythenshawe, the shit-hole parts aren't really where Bernardo will be frequenting if he does go there.

Straight swap for Odegaard :).
Or at least we should float the story that we'd be open to discussing this as a swap for Odegaard...

I reckon that the young Norwegian might fancy playing with his more celebrated countryman someday... Let the tapping-up commence!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.