It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Vinicius' whole quote: "It wasn't the first time, nor the second, nor the third. Racism is normal in La Liga. The competition thinks it's normal, the Federation does too and the opponents encourage it. I'm so sorry. The championship that once belonged to Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Cristiano and Messi today belongs to racists. A beautiful nation, which welcomed me and which I love, but which agreed to export the image of a racist country to the world. I'm sorry for the Spaniards who don't agree, but today, in Brazil, Spain is known as a country of racists. And unfortunately, for everything that happens each week, I have no defense. I agree. But I am strong and I will go to the end against racists. Even if far from here."

Vinicius' whole quote: "It wasn't the first time, nor the second, nor the third. Racism is normal in La Liga. The competition thinks it's normal, the Federation does too and the opponents encourage it. I'm so sorry. The championship that once belonged to Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Cristiano and Messi today belongs to racists. A beautiful nation, which welcomed me and which I love, but which agreed to export the image of a racist country to the world. I'm sorry for the Spaniards who don't agree, but today, in Brazil, Spain is known as a country of racists. And unfortunately, for everything that happens each week, I have no defense. I agree. But I am strong and I will go to the end against racists. Even if far from here."
I wonder what "Team Bellingham" make about Vinicius Jr calling out the racist behaviour he experiences in La Liga.

Certainly not the first time he’s been racially abused. Would cost an arm and a leg, but could easily be a Balon d’Or winner in the near future

City should be talking to his agent. Fuck playing in that shithouse of a country. Tebas runs the league so it isn’t a surprise it’s rife with racists. This is what you’re signing up to Jude.

City should be talking to his agent. Fuck playing in that shithouse of a country. Tebas runs the league so it isn’t a surprise it’s rife with racists. This is what you’re signing up to Jude.

Well his release clause is only a billion euros so a pure moneyball signing if there ever was one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.