It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

And it better not be Kovacic. I like Kovacic, but not for Bernardo, come on now...
It would feel seriously underwhelming.
You could put Kev, Bernardo or Gundo in the current Chelsea set up and they wouldn`t look half the player of what they currently are. Chelsea is an absolute mess, no matter how you look at it. Put Kovacic in this City side and he`ll be twice the player. Not my ideal Bernardo replacement, but I`m 100% sure he`d be a good fit. Will surprise a few on here if it happens

Last edited:
As it stands, Gundo is staying and has changed his mind :)

Still some bits to sort, but his wife is backing him either way.
Makes sense why we're not in for Mac Allister. The plan would have always been to keep Gundogan for another few years.

We probably need to look at replacing Silva though, I have a feeling this is his last year with us sadly.

As it stands, Gundo is staying and has changed his mind :)

Still some bits to sort, but his wife is backing him either way.

That’s great to hear he is definitely worth keeping, he’s a knack for brilliance at the business end of the season.

All the same I hope we’re keeping an eye on the age of our midfield with Bernardo likely out and KDB and Gundogan both 32.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.