It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Mount off to the rags. Good deal for them, that. The price will be high but he’s a good, solid player who has a good work ethic to him too.

Think he’ll surprise a few. Unfortunately but I’d rather him than they for FDJ!
Don't think he's anything special tbh, and if we were signing him I'd be gutted.

Kane will be desperate to stay in the PL cos he’ll want Shearers record
That would be absolute foolish of him. He may get the record but he wont win anything, we are strengthening our squad, which ever club he will go to in the EPL wont displace us. From now on, until he retires, City are doing a DOMESTIC clean sweep. If I was him, I would go to Bayern or Madrid or wherever his wanted abroad, at least he will win Trophies with those teams. What good is a record with 0 silverware!

Besides, even if he stays and gets the record, Haaland will shutter that record in 5-6years ;)

As in, can’t defend for shit?
most attacking fullbacks cant defend properly. Cancelo gets roasted once in a while by world class players like salah but his defending is not totally shit, his interception game is actually quite good and in attack he is the best bar none. Guerreiro is not a great defender either from what I have seen.

I am not arguing for a Cancelo return btw but denying that his performances for us has been anything short of world class is an injustice. He was worlds best fullback at City.

most attacking fullbacks cant defend properly. Cancelo gets roasted once in a while by world class players like salah but his defending is not totally shit, his interception game is actually quite good and in attack he is the best bar none. Guerreiro is not a great defender either from what I have seen.

I am not arguing for a Cancelo return btw but denying that his performances for us has been anything short of world class is an injustice. He was worlds best fullback at City.
Are you his wife by any chance?

He had some really good performances for us but I can only presume they were the only ones you actually watched, or you've got a really selective memory. I predict a Ferran Torres career path (all downhill).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.