It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Calling spursmad321, MCRJOHN, Salfordpaul for some straight up, out of the blue transfer bombshells!!

In all seriousness not exactly sure of the above user names but from memory those guys offered some absolute gold nuggets of information when it came to transfers.
Get an @ in there.

I would be talking about one or two each game, more in cups. I am talking about a full strength team, but featuring Palmer for Mahrez, or Perrone for Gundo. We cannot, or should not, have six or seven in the team at once, but perhaps each to have the equivalent of perhaps 15 full games over the course of the year. There are a few coming through who I really think will make it: Ndala, Dada-Mascoll and Bobb. The first two are very young, so a while off, but they are very gifted.
I'd really like to see it but it's just so difficult. Even this year, we had 9 cup ties, and in those games we faced Chelsea (twice), Arsenal, Liverpool, and that lot, so only 4 'easier' games and one of those was against a Premier League team and two against the top two sides in the Championship. Be hard pushed to find a tougher run of cup fixtures! The moment we sacrifice a trophy by playing a less experienced team, we end up denying the very same youngsters an opportunity of more games.

Another problem we have is that young players just cannot get off the bench, particularly in the second part of the season. I think that there may be opportunities at the start of next season, but again Guardiola will be wary of allowing an opponent to open up a substantial lead. It's just not easy.

I can't believe how quiet it actually is. The only legitimate links that keep popping up are gvardiol and kovacic. Seems pretty bizarre with the outgoings rumoured.

I can't believe how quiet it actually is. The only legitimate links that keep popping up are gvardiol and kovacic. Seems pretty bizarre with the outgoings rumoured.
expect the links and stuff to ramp up after todays celebrations. I think they didnt want much distraction in the press from our target of completing the treble. Given we will want our targets in before pre season it kind of gives us 4ish weeks. expect a busy time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.