It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Loads of people are good assistants but fail as a manager.

Right, but your reply to me saying he was shite was that was why he would be joining as assistant and not manager - personally don't think being shite should mean he gets either role!

He could be good as assistant, could be shite as assistant, could be inconsequential as we have Pep.

This guy is absolutely shameless.

We agreed terms with both months ago and knew their clubs were okay them talking to us.
Well, now that you've gone and told him. He'll change his tweet to j the coming days to incorporate the new info.

Stop helping the chancer. Lol. You know he comes here to get half his City news. The other half he pulls out of thin air.

With no source listed, I thought it was bullshit too but a quick Google search confirmed it. Heres the full quote.

Speaking at a charity golf event, Guardiola admitted he was ready to sell Cancelo to United whilst addressing rumors that Barcelona was also interested in the defender. He said: “I think they [Barcelona] have informed him very badly. He is far from reality.“The reality was that we decided that he had to leave and we didn't care where he was going, even if he wanted to go to United, which is our rival. There is his agent and the clubs agree. I won't say that they deceived him but that they misinformed him.”Guardiola added: “If Bayern doesn't want him, then he won't go there.”

When asked about the full-back’s future, the City boss said: “This is a matter of Txiki [Begiristain, Sporting Director], of City, of his representative, and of the club that loves him. I have no idea [why he didn't sign for Barcelona]. We didn't get any offers.”

After his exit was confirmed in January, there were rumors that Guardiola and Cancelo had a bust-up.
However, the 29-year-old strongly denied those claims, he told Mundo Deportivo: “It's a lie that I had a fight with Guardiola, a complete lie. I didn't feel important to the team in recent games. I spoke to the coach and he agreed.
“I, the coach, and the club decided that I had to leave, that it was the best option for me. I like new opportunities and I have nothing against City.”
I like what Cancelo said. No issues with his or Pep's position.

This guy is absolutely shameless.

We agreed terms with both months ago and knew their clubs were okay them talking to us.

I'm sure he said as much himself, that terms were agreed for Gvardiol. But why else would anyone click, if he doesn't make it sound like every passing hour is one increment closer, to imminency, then a step back, then forward again etc etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.