It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I’m seeing a lot of knicker wetting over transfers not being “like for like” affairs.

Do you lot not watch us?

Pep likes to mix it up / reinvent every season.

I think we’re going to be seeing something “new” again next season to keep him entertained and every **** else guessing.
Was thinking this earlier.

Not so much reinvention, more doubling down on the set up we finished the season with, but with players who actually play in the positions, hence loading up on midfielders and if Walker goes having no senior natural fullbacks.

May look something like this:

Stones-Dias-Gvardiol
Rodri-Rice/Kova
Silva-KDB-Foden-Grealish
Haaland

One in midfield for Gundo.

Gvardiol in. Laporte out.

Other than that nothing else unless someone leaves.

Anyone thinking 4+ without outgoings is way way way off. Pep and even Khaldoon have said about a trim squad.

One in midfield for Gundo.

Gvardiol in. Laporte out.

Other than that nothing else unless someone leaves.

Anyone thinking 4+ without outgoings is way way way off. Pep and even Khaldoon have said about a trim squad.

No winger either then mate unless someone leaves?

you correct. would need to offload another 3
There is one slot available in CL List A, not counting Cancelo since he'll be loaned at in worst case scenario. Gvardiol would swap with Laporte. So would just need to lose one more to gain two (and that could easily be Gomez). I don't think it'll be a challenge to get the necessary room if needed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.