It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I disagree...He stated he wanted out because he was struggling to adapt to a different culture in the North of Europe

If you truly were struggling to adjust to Machester you aren't going to run off to the Middle East. In essence he was feeding us a line and wanted out for other reasons if he is comfortable heading to the middle east.

You don’t think people are allowed to change their view on how they want to live their lives based on changing circumstances?

He gave us his reasons for wanting to leave two years ago, and has to stick to those reasons irrespective of external factors which may impact the situation?

He’s been offered a genuinely life changing sum of money which could transform not just his immediate family’s life, but that of his whole extended family and his own future generations, but he’s supposed to say - well this offer wasn’t here two years ago when I said to City I wanted to move closer to home, so I have to ignore it now as the only circumstances that matter are those in place when I first spoke to the club?

That’s a very strange take.

Life changes. Circumstances change. He wanted to go to Spain two years ago - but he’s had an offer this summer that blows the lid off any plans he might have had til now.

But no - best ignore it as it wasn’t part of the conversation two years ago.

Bernie as been asking to leave for a couple of years at least

We said if someone agrees to pay what we want then we would sell him

For two seasons no one met our price and Bernie stayed and gave his all for the club

If a Saudi team meets our price and he wants to go then he goes with our grateful thanks and best wishes

Bernie as been the model pro and as gutted as I will be should he leave no way would I slate him
Only to be loaned to Newcastle ;)

What’s going to be interesting is which winger city bring in. Ideally one who can play both flanks.

Great news!! Any idea what fee we have offered for Rice mate? I assume higher than the arse?

I don't, because I don't know if it includes anyone else.

Sullivan has been given a list of players to propose, includes Phillips, Palmer and Laporte.

Can't see Eric wanting to stay in England?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.