It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

A few headline snippets for you all to chew over..

Bernie and Walker both offered new deals which they are mulling over

Gvardiol not as advanced as some seem to think.

Rice bid as widely described, confidence that we'll get him.

Leipzig most likely destination for Cancelo as it stands

Arsenal want Laporte but we won't sell him to them.

Kill it in what way? Improved bud or charm offensive ?

Rice would need to make up his mind.

Same situation I’d heard for ages now. Rice was badly screwed by Chelsea in the past and now there are offers on the table he won’t wait for anything that may not come to fruition. Basically he won’t say no to Arsenal if they can get a deal done and city can’t. If city and West Ham can shake quickly he’ll be here in a heartbeat but he isn’t going to say no to Arsenal if they get sorted first.

Same situation I’d heard for ages now. Rice was badly screwed by Chelsea in the past and now there are offers on the table he won’t wait for anything that may not come to fruition. Basically he won’t say no to Arsenal if they can get a deal done and city can’t. If city and West Ham can shake quickly he’ll be here in a heartbeat but he isn’t going to say no to Arsenal if they get sorted first.

What happened between Rice and Chelsea?

Depends how you view it...big moments Yaya as you say and KDB.....

Best footballer...ability to control/dictate a game on his own, sublime first touch, skill and control along with vision....David Silva for me...so so consistent - an 8 out of 10 every game and in some games obviously more......He was underrated in some areas as well (defending/tackling and his aggression) - best passer of a ball Ive ever seen and I include KDB in that
Same definition for me, the ability to dictate a game. DS no doubt had that ability in spades. For me its what makes Messi the best footballer I've seen. The ability to have a massive impact on the match every time he stepped on the pitch, the consistent greatness. Some are jaded by currency bias, but if we're talking peak Messi I have never seen anyone that dominant, not even Maradona.
Peak Yaya was a sight to behold...

Yes there are some clubs who are almost impossible to deal with like Napoli and a handful of extremely clever negotiators like Tony Bloom, but if we come up against most others we usually come out on top even if it means walking away sometimes.
Bloom wasn't that clever when he agreed to AMA's buyout clause, however. I'll put Levy up there with Napoli's De Laurentiis in terms of being difficult...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.