It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Tolmie :
1. Bellingham deal done ✅ He went to Real Madrid.
2. I think we got him ✅ He went to Arsenal

now may God save the Gvardiol deal.
He knows who we are after. Whether we get them is often his guess.

Difficult being an ITK and having a personal opinion. You have to separate them.

Sadly there are no links, but Caicedo would be exciting, he can play 6 or 8 and arguably has higher ceiling than Rice.

We aren’t short on midfield options and I’m still surprised as to how gutted some of us seem missing out on a player who’s not even worth it for his tag. We’ll find another one if that’s really he case. Just have to focus on our attack now. Wide player is a must

I just think Caicedo has more about him than Rice. He has stood out in a side that plays good football. He is comfortable on the ball and works his balls off to boot. If we were interested (unlikely) I would far happier than us spunking £100m on Rice.

I’ve said nothing about the Rice transfer over the past few weeks because I would have only been met with the usual “well Pep likes him and blah blah blah”. Of course this would have been true but it wouldn’t have changed my opinion that Rice is an extremely limited, and vastly overrated midfielder. Never once have I watched him and thought ‘oh this kid is something special’.

Obviously, he could have come here and Pep turned him into a beast, but based purely on what we currently know, I am feeling really comfortable about us not signing him.

I think if your club is willing to spend £100m on a player, the vast majority of the fanbase should be delighted when you get him, or as in this case, gutted when you don’t. I don’t think many will lose too much sleep over this.
Don’t know enough about non City players to comment. Did have mixed views on Rice. Am I right in think the other advantage of Caicedo is that he has played multiple positions including fullback

We aren’t short on midfield options and I’m still surprised as to how gutted some of us seem missing out on a player who’s not even worth it for his tag. We’ll find another one if that’s really he case. Just have to focus on our attack now. Wide player is a must

We need a CDM. Rodri can't do another full season without rest, Kalvin is slow and injury prone, Stones is injury prone how much we love him he's injury prone. Kovacic can play 6 but is much better as a 8.

We need a CDM.

We need a CDM. Rodri can't do another full season without rest, Kalvin is slow and injury prone, Stones is injury prone how much we love him he's injury prone. Kovacic can play 6 but is much better as a 8.

We need a CDM.
RE CDM: I think we can survive with Phillips and Kovacic helping Rodri.

RE CM: Yes, as Perrone is off and McAtee is a risk to trust this fast. OR Foden goes down BUT then you need to sign a winger.

Real player, for the women's team.

Still of the opinion that it's stupid to do it like this. Begging twitter trolls to be misogynistic.

Demi Stokes, been a servant at the club for almost a decade, but because of how the club choose to announce the news all she gets under her contract extension is people saying they don't care. It's totally bizarre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.