It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Liverpool aren't messing around this offseason. I can see them pushing us again next year.
Same, next season is unknown for us never played in club World Cup and super cup competition. The fixture pile up in December will give rivals good opportunity if we don’t turn up mentally. Injuries won’t derail our season but hunger above all things. I want us to retain the league 4 peat is just special and champions league. Let’s be first for this I think it’s worth something!

Aw man. Don’t do this to me, FDJ.

Fuck every other midfielder in world football, get him in.

Give them Laporte and Cancelo as bait plus a bit of cash.

Won’t happen but imagine.

He's staying at Barca. They will not force him out of the door. He loves his life in Barcelona.

He'd be miserable in rainy Manchester.

Morning, i am still relaxed.

If you still have issues might i suggest revisiting a couple of Match replays, highlights, from our previous season.

The fact that other clubs are spending astronomical sums is not a surprise, and it has happened for the last 15 years.

In the league, only one manager has pushed us deeply and that is White Teeth. He still has a shambolic defense.

The rest are semi-washed has beens driven by nothing else than hype and money.

Again, seriously, please watch some match highlights. Have a tea, a biscuit, and a good laugh. Maybe climb your wife.

Can I climb your wife? Seems to relax you ......

Blues, bitten bullet, pissed at the amount of people trying to pass me off on Twatter.

Anyone can find/follow me on @RealTolmie.

Still be here, but also a platform for me to go after some.

You are the third person I follow, along with Miggy and Harris for shits and giggles. Reckon I will last longer with you. Welcome to the dark side.

It's almost as if they have no fucking clue at all about tactics.

What I like about all this is that, for how many years (?), we haven't been able to get a traditional left back so Guardiola just eliminates the position. Watch other teams try the same this season. They will fail, of course, because they don't have the resources, but if I was a traditional full back at the moment I would be working on developing other skills as well before I am out of a job.
It’s crazy but our academy is one who is in next years will bring so many players who are ready for the modern game. The England under 21 goal keeper is ball playing kind. Static players without technical ability won’t survive at most elite clubs.

The game is evolving and we are forefront of this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.