It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Hope not. None of those latter three are anywhere near good enough for regular first team games.
I suppose there's only one way to find out or we could just sell them for £15 million a piece .I would be happy with any one of them coming on for 20 minutes in a game where we are 2 or 3 up or even starting against lesser opposition

A quick update on transfers:

No offers from Saudi or anywhere else for Bernardo or Mahrez in Bernardo's case no chance he'd go anyway

Still no interest in Laporte other than Arsenal who, as I previously said, we wouldn't sell to

Gvardiol will be done any day, deal agreed and with add-on's will be around 85m

Trafford deal all done, 14m + 5m in add-ons

Expectations are there will be at least 3 more arrivals this summer (I'm guessing that'll be based on more outgoings)

I'll let you know more when I have it! :-)

No offers from Saudi or anywhere else for Bernardo or Mahrez in Bernardo's case no chance he'd go anyway

Still no interest in Laporte other than Arsenal who, as I previously said, we wouldn't sell to

Expectations are there will be at least 3 more arrivals this summer (I'm guessing that'll be based on more outgoings)

3 more after Gvardiol?

i dont really understand how there isnt much demand for our available players. Is it wages? transfer fee? Lack of money around Europe?
Lack of money around Europe, combined with wages. Bournemouth spent more than the entire la liga in January. With the exceptions of PSG/Real Madrid/Bayern/Barcelona no clubs around Europe can afford to pay more than like 40m on any player, unless we want to sell to a PL rival. Like with Laporte, PSG already signed Skriniar, Bayern signed de Ligt, Real Madrid are not looking for a CB and Barcelona have financial problems at the moment. No one else except Saudi can afford him. And even if some could, it can't be a step too far down since our players would have to be interested as well. I mean, which club have the money, are in desperate need for a big money signing like Laporte at CB and dont care if the player has any kind of resale value if they are gonna spend that amount on a player? If you take our league rivals and the ones mentioned above out of the pool, its basically only Saudi left. My guess is that the best we can hope for regarding Laporte is a loan with option to buy from Italy or making some kind of deal with Bilbao. Or that he just stays, which I would prefer since I dont really see any reason to why we would be desperate to get him out. He is still a good player and has not caused any problems as far as I'm aware.

And you know all this how ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.