It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Cancelo - No future at the club, and the worse case scenario he will be loaned out. No chance he stays.

Laporte - Been unhappy for a long time with the lack of game time. He won’t be here come the end of the summer.

Marhez - Not surprised been told for weeks he was wanting out. And would be the next first team player to leave.

Walker - Aware he was unhappy but I got the impression the club still believed they could convince him to stay.

Bernardo - Nothings changed, wants to leave but the clubs stance remains the same. If a team pays the asking price he can leave.

My concern here is, none of them are a surprise. So with Tolmies latest information it makes me wonder is there more.
Nobody else I could really think of as likely to want out. Those are the names Tolmie listed.

Cancelo - No future at the club, and the worse case scenario he will be loaned out. No chance he stays.

Laporte - Been unhappy for a long time with the lack of game time. He won’t be here come the end of the summer.

Marhez - Not surprised been told for weeks he was wanting out. And would be the next first team player to leave.

Walker - Aware he was unhappy but I got the impression the club still believed they could convince him to stay.

Bernardo - Nothings changed, wants to leave but the clubs stance remains the same. If a team pays the asking price he can leave.

My concern here is, none of them are a surprise. So with Tolmies latest information it makes me wonder is there more.

Also the club should of been aware that all those could go! So they must have contingency plan a least of players we can go right in for!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.