It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I have to admit, Twitter is growing on me, like a fungus.

I actually enjoy putting some of these newbie wankers to the sword.

Easiest thing would be to mute or block 'em, but it's clear they know little about the club they claim to support?

I mean, I defended Txiki yesterday and the poison for him was unreal!!

Would never get that on Blue Moon, eh ;)
Our social media presence due to success has brought about a lot of characters so it’s rather easy to tell who’s new.

I have to admit, Twitter is growing on me, like a fungus.

I actually enjoy putting some of these newbie wankers to the sword.

Easiest thing would be to mute or block 'em, but it's clear they know little about the club they claim to support?

I mean, I defended Txiki yesterday and the poison for him was unreal!!

Would never get that on Blue Moon, eh ;)
It’s a fucking cesspit of the worst kind.
Usually manage about 2 mins browsing before getting the fuck out of there as I feel my blood pressure rising thinking of the torture I’d like to bestow on some of the cunts.

Then I come on here to my nice safe space only to see it’s been taken over by many of the same ilk! Haha!

I was out last night and was chatting with one of my kids ex teachers, who now teaches at a school in Macclesfield where Kyle Walker, Michael Brown and James Milners kids go, and Jack Corks kid too just to add. ( he said he's good friends with Michael Brown and Kyle Walker)
Said Walkers kids have passed their exams and are coming next year to his school ( whatever that means), does that mean Walker is staying?
Then I thought hang on, Milner is playing at Brighton now, not that it has any bearing on his kids school life, obviously he must commute to and from so as to not disrupt things but I can't see Walker commuting to and from Germany week to week to see his kids.

Who knows, just thought I'd share.

How are we going to get rid of Cancelo there’s no clubs in for him really? He’s also now got the reputation of a player with attitude issues
The club need to tell him straight to find a club before the season starts, otherwise he'll be banished to train on his own thus missing Euro 24 as a result, I think he'll end up In Saudi on loan or at best a small fee, that looks like the only outlet viable at the moment.

The club need to tell him straight to find a club before the season starts, otherwise he'll be banished to train on his own thus missing Euro 24 as a result, I think he'll end up In Saudi on loan or at best a small fee, that looks like the only outlet viable at the moment.
Doubt he'd be told to train on his own, if that was their attitude he wouldn't have gone to Japan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.