It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Not counting Savio, only expecting one midfielder unless Bernardo goes. If we Have Rodri, Kovacic, Guimaraes, KDB ,Foden, Nunes and Bernardo why would we need anyone else ?
Kova and KDB both getting on

Wouldn’t hurt to have another body in there imo, especially when you think about more games next season too

Bernardo will be gone imo fairly early in the window as that price was put in there for a reason and maybe if Vinny goes to Bayern Bernie ends up there? I also think PSG will go for him.

Kova and KDB both getting on

Wouldn’t hurt to have another body in there imo, especially when you think about more games next season too
Yes they are getting on but they aren’t leaving so taking up another squad place for a player we don’t need yet doesn’t work.
If Cancelo ,Phillips and Gomes leave, we can bring in Savio, maybe Frimpong and Guimaraes, and we are done, unless others leave.Thats why I can only see another body if Bernardo leaves.

Bernardo will be gone imo fairly early in the window as that price was put in there for a reason and maybe if Vinny goes to Bayern Bernie ends up there? I also think PSG will go for him.
Doesn’t mean he’ll go, the release was put in for him to go where he wanted to go.I suspect it’s no more than 50/50 he goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.