It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

People are not being negative it’s just no one can understand why we are not getting stronger in this window because Liverpool atm will be a major threat as will arsenal and even Utd and all 3 teams will be loving our transfer business or lack off . Just bringing kovacic in is nowhere enough for us especially if we get any injuries to key players which in turn would give us major problems .
We aren’t just bringing Kovacic in are we. People are being negative because they have no patience and even more strange lack trust.
Every summer posters predict other have got stronger and we’ll struggle for top 4 every season turns out to be wrong.

People are not being negative it’s just no one can understand why we are not getting stronger in this window because Liverpool atm will be a major threat as will arsenal and even Utd and all 3 teams will be loving our transfer business or lack off . Just bringing kovacic in is nowhere enough for us especially if we get any injuries to key players which in turn would give us major problems .
Liverpool so far have lost six midfield players and Firminho, and Thiago is also reported to want out.

They've bought two players so far, so clearly they had better get a move on or they'll be playing with a bunch of kids.

Wish there were more links to Rayan Cherki, seems like there is nothing in that.

Doku seems like a good buy if true.

Bring in both and that would be amazing depth to our firepower but unlikely.

We aren’t just bringing Kovacic in are we. People are being negative because they have no patience and even more strange lack trust.
Every summer posters predict other have got stronger and we’ll struggle for top 4 every season turns out to be wrong.
Let’s be honest. Most of us know f all! I played pro and semi pro for nearly 20 years and I know f all. I turned to one of my sons at 0-2 down v Palace and said “We’ve just got to accept this season is going to be a transition season” Some fucking transition that haha

Your panicking a bit too early the windows not shut.

Also Liverpool don't even have a DM yet. There transfer business is incomplete.

Once gvardiol signed we don't have a squad space so outgoings are required too. I expect things start moving now where back off preseason tour.
Hope so mate .

The four young players mentioned haven’t shown anything like the required level in order to be regarded as reliable backup, or indeed occasional starters.

Bobb looks a promising player but is very raw, Palmer has the talent but his end product remains uncertain, Gomez still looks below the level required and McAtee (in the limited time provided) doesn’t look to have kicked on after his loan to be honest. The only real highlight for me has been Lewis’s performance against Bayern where he looked much better in midfield, but we kind of knew that already.

To put it into context, Foden is the best young player the club has arguably ever produced and has five PL medals to his name, but Guardiola still appears unsure of whether he can be trusted, so to speak, playing more centrally. That shows the levels we’re dealing with and why we need to add a couple of top class players to the squad, in addition to hopefully signing Gvardiol.
The thing that makes me scratch my head is that if Gomez and Palmer had been playing for anyone else and then performed like they did at the U-21’s then everyone would have been talking about them as possible high quality buys for us. Yet suddenly they are now nowhere near good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.