It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Finally in this transfer window I feel calm. We've done a great job on the gvardiol deal. Great price. Just what we need to rally the troops for the start of the season

Unnamed club bid more than 80m for Caicedo...not many clubs have that sort of money. Since it's unnamed it's not Chelsea, don't think United have the funds, Liverpool are looking to spend about half that on Lavia, Arsenal already went big on Rice. Could be a Saudi club? PSG? Or City...

Attachments

• 1690986837860.png
    1690986837860.png
    897.3 KB · Views: 56
Unnamed club bid more than 80m for Caicedo...not many clubs have that sort of money. Since it's unnamed it's not Chelsea, don't think United have the funds, Liverpool are looking to spend about half that on Lavia, Arsenal already went big on Rice. Could be a Saudi club? PSG? Or City...

Yes please!

Olise reminds me of a young robben. Every clip , highlight or shot , is Olise cutting inside and using his left foot , the exact way Robben used to. Either to create something for another player or to have a shot at goal. Hit the woodwork a few times doing that last season. Also you can see fullbacks struggle with him doing that, that left foot is lethal.

Good player,but im seeing nothing that Palmer isnt capable of.

If it's true, it'll be Liverpool. They have the money after getting £50m+ for Fabinho and Henderson.

I have to admit if we get Gvardiol in and Laporte, Cancelo and Walker leave I wouldn’t be concerned if neither Walker or Cancelo aren’t replaced. We should have enough cover until the right player is available.

Ideally we add a wide player and a midfielder but I can only see a wide player joining. Still a long way to go in this window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.