It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

In his football it's not like he's in his last days is it yea money will be great but money ain't everything so they say
its what less affluent people say, I’m yet to hear a wealthy person say “money isn’t everything”. It’s something that’s said to make us feel better, but let’s not kid ourselves in that we wouldn’t all jump ship for a huge tax free sum.
My wife was offered a job in Panama, we said no. In hindsight we should have moved as would have been set for life. There’s a prospect we could be offered Dubai or Singapore next and I tell you what, I’ll be off like a shot if she does. I’ll miss family and friends but the money and lifestyle she’d get offered would be daft to turn down.
Money indeed may not be everything, but money can buy you the things you need to have everything! It can also sett your kids up for life, your grandkids and so on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.