It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He never uses the bench always , only when we are winning comfortably does he makes the changes
Yes, but Pep rotates all the time. He played the same 11 (Alvarez would have started on Wednesday if he didn't have niggles). That is very unPep. And he also made obly 1 change against Sevilla (Alvarez who is a starter right now).

Nah, they'll revert to type once Stones & Silva are back, doubt they adjust permanently.
yeah I think that it might be the plan. But I am still worried about Stones fitness record and TBH we were very lucky with Silva and Grealish last season and they are not young lad.

What if Grealish is not able to play? Then who to fulfill this left wing back role? Foden? Then we lost all the attacking sparks in the middle.

So I think that the easiest thing to do is to bring in a left/right wing back as a utility player. Given that we have got young Rico on the right side I would suggest a left hand side one. He can play some cup games and also come on around 60 minutes to inject some energy.

Rodri looked knackerd at the end tonight. Maybe we are targeting a midfielder like Dani Olmo so that it gives

Pep the option to play Kovacic and Rodri together when needed but then give Rodri a rest on the bench and play Kovacic as a six in some games.

That extra midfield signing would give Pep another option. Finally Rodri could get some rest as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.