It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He ain’t good enough unfortunately.
When he steps on the pitch he looks like a deer caught in the headlights.
His style of play looks too safe for us, too much sideways passing cos he’s scared of giving the ball away.
Yeah there’s a time and a place for that, just not all the time.
Could he turn it round?
Probably, but he’d need time and minutes to do that, which he ain’t gonna get unless we’re 3 or 4 nil up cos ‘we’ don’t trust him.
Doesn’t help knackered Rodri out.
Needs to leave unfortunately.
I get that and if we did take his weak points into consideration we would of passed on the opportunity first time. The only issue replacements are thin on the ground for this time around.

Simple answer is to play Phillips if he isn't moving. We signed him for the purpose of covering Rodri. We aren't going to waste more money in bringing in another unsuitiable replacement.
There is no logic to this. Surely he will only be played when the manager believes he can do a good job. If pep doesn’t think he will he won’t be picked..

We didn't think he wasn't that shit otherwise we would have left him at Leeds. Unless he goes down a similar path to Cancelo we aren't going to completely cut him loose just yet.
Correct..In fact Rodri was apparently shit after Fernandinho left ..have no idea WTF is going on with KP but there is indeed a player there..injury,upset Pep..who knows..some players need a run of games..but how people say he is shit when he has barely played I can not comprehend at all.

There is no logic to this. Surely he will only be played when the manager believes he can do a good job. If pep doesn’t think he will he won’t be picked..
If there are no realistic replacements available then there is little choice.

Phillips lacks the intelligence to play the role that Rodri plays.
He doesn’t see the space and never drops into defence when Stones or Dias move upfield.
He’s not good enough and doesn’t look like he can adapt.

If there are no realistic replacements available then there is little choice.

I agree, buying his replacement only to find them being marginally better than Philips will only leads these new player on bench again most of time.

The only real upgrade imo will be FDJ or Kimmich and neither of these player have any intention wanting to leave their respective club.

I've been right before, I've been wrong before. KP's time is up. There's so many arguments why Pep would make that clear to the board. This goes back several years. He wants his midfielder. Just because Bielsa liked KP, and Pep loves Bielsa, it really doesn't mean it was Pep's deal. It smacked of Txiki's idea of good value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.