It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Still fascinated by Gomez. Ten starts (cups) and the same sub appearances (league) enough for him?

Can anyone work out the details of below

spending to £155.5m. Including academy sales and sell-on clauses, City have recouped £113.75m, with up to £13.6m following in add-ons.

this compares with transfermarket.com saying we have spent 179.10 and sold 67.5 and 45.3 from under 21

Anyone else happy if we go in 1 light and miss the CM.

Given how well we have done when we have a season to choose

Rodri
Dias (although debatable if a season to choose or opportunity within a window)
Haaland

I’m not convinced on the players we are going for and feel we may need to take out time.

Adding players to the best squad in the world is a hard task.

We have done well with 2 so far, 3rd obviously hard to know. But if he is that could be enough to ensure we hit well next season.
Not me...

We have spent 200m every season for the past three years. We have been paying players to leave our club - Pepe, Aubameyang, Bellerin, Niles, Torriera have all had their contracts torn up and paid off. Were not spending all this money to formulate incomings and outgoings only to wither at 120m for our captain, leader and in my opinion our best player. A sale that would undermine all the time, effort and investment of the past three seasons. We have spent heavily in the past three years, alot more than 120m, yet a sale of Odegaard for 120m would be a dent in the hull and could sink the entire Arteta-Edu project. Therefore, what makes you think 120m would be a competitive offer for Odegaard? 120m wouldn't test us at all, it would be rejected out of hand without consideration.
As long as you realize you're responding to a single poster who is coming out of left field...City haven't offered 120mil or anything else and I highly doubt that's even crossed anyone's mind at the club. You took the bait,,,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.