It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

8 assists, 1 goal in 12 games this season. That's very good for a player playing for a side like Wolves.

One to watch for sure.

I do think Bernardo being available on a buy-out of what? £50m was it? Maybe less? We will lose him in the summer.

Going to need two right sided players.
Why? Because the media say so? After all, they've been saying it for the last four years. YAWN YAWN FUCKING YAWN !!!!

Why? Because the media say so? After all, they've been saying it for the last four years. YAWN YAWN FUCKING YAWN !!!!
No team has given City what they want that's why I think his buyout is 50m euros.

The club have no doubt probably given him that as a grace for what he has achieved for the club

Any top team in Europe is taking that up for a FIFAXI player.

I think he will end up at Real Madrid or Bayern Munich for a stint and a bit of a change before heading back to Benfica.

Madrid have got Bellingham, Endrick is coming in and are likely affected by FFP. Bayern Munich can't afford him either so, again, why?

I think he'll stay here and, eventually, move back to Portugal.

Then again,in your world he's off. Just like Aguero was probably off. Just like David Silva was probably off. Then Haaland will be off to join Bernardo. De Bruyne off to Saudi. Doku not getting enough minutes so he may as well go. Grealish rejoining Villa, boyhood club. Anyone else whilst I'm on a roll?

Madrid have got Bellingham, Endrick is coming in and are likely affected by FFP. Bayern Munich can't afford him either so, again, why?

Then again,in your world he's off. Just like Aguero was probably off. Just like David Silva was probably off. Then Haaland will be off to join Bernardo. De Bruyne off to Saudi. Doku not getting enough minutes so he may as well go. Grealish rejoining Villa, boyhood club. Anyone else whilst I'm on a roll?
I'm in the Bernardo NOT leaving club and I'm signing Neto...

Blimey

8 assists, 1 goal in 12 games this season. That's very good for a player playing for a side like Wolves.

One to watch for sure.

I do think Bernardo being available on a buy-out of what? £50m was it? Maybe less? We will lose him in the summer.

Going to need two right sided players.
The clubs Bernie would agree to go to couldn't afford to pay 5m, never mind 50.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.